Tokki Rice Soju Black Label
Tokki Rice Soju Black Label - 375ml is backordered and will ship as soon as it is back in stock.
Tokki Soju’s Black Label soju is an expressive, full-bodied soju with a rich texture and a clean backbone. At a notably higher ABV than average soju, Black Label is poised for meaningful mixing. Enjoy it neat, over ice, with tonic water, or in a wide variety of classic and contemporary cocktails.
- Soju crafted by Tokki Soju in Rohnert Park, California
- Produced from glutinous rice locally sourced from Sacramento Valley
- Seven- to ten-day parallel fermentation using nuruk, a starter made from milled barley inoculated with yeast
- Distilled twice in a copper hybrid still
- Floral and fruity with custard apple, strawberries and cream, and underripe pear on the nose. The palate displays layers of rice throughout—from light and grassy tones to richer, nuttier notes—with lightly toasted almond, molasses, and a hint of roasted taro on a clean finish
- No sweeteners or additives
- 40% ABV
Couldn't load pickup availability