Blanton's Gold Edition Bourbon
Blanton’s Gold Edition was created for discerning connoisseurs who appreciate exceptional smoothness and clean finish in their bourbon whiskey. The rich taste of dark fudge, citrus, oak and cream combined with the spiciness of white pepper and rye lead to a long finish that challenges the world’s finest single malts and rarest cognacs in complexity and character. Best served neat or with a splash of water. Bottled at 51.5% alcohol by volume.
- Recipe: Corn - Rye - Malted Barley
- Mash Type: Sour
- Still Proof: 70% Alcohol by Volume - 140 proof
- Entry Proof: 62.5% Alcohol by Volume - 125 proof
- Warehouse: H
- Barrel Type: White Oak
- Maker: Independent Stave
- Staves: 6-month air dry
- Treatment: #4 Char
- Filtration: Chill Filtered
- Bottle Proof: 51.5% Alcohol by Volume - 103 proof
- Color: Dark Amber
- Nose: Powerful and Dry, marked by Honey, Heavy Rye, Dried Fruits, Vanilla, and Chocolate.
- Palate Entry: Sharp, Full, and Rich, Marked by Apricot, Butter, Pepper, Light Honey, and Oak
- Finish: Long, with Toffee and Apple, Developing on Pecan and Caramel
- Best Served: Straight
Thank you for submitting a review!
Your input is very much appreciated. Share it with your friends so they can enjoy it too!
The service I received was very everything you look for ! What a nice experience:grin: