Michter's US*1 Small Batch Toasted Barrel Finish Bourbon
Michter's US*1 Small Batch Toasted Barrel Finish Bourbon - 750ml is backordered and will ship as soon as it is back in stock.
Introduced to great acclaim in the Fall of 2014, Michter’s Toasted Barrel Finish Bourbon is a groundbreaking whiskey expression. It is made by taking Michter’s US 1 Kentucky Straight Bourbon and then aging it for an additional period in a second custom made barrel. This second barrel is assembled from 18-month air dried wood and then toasted but not charred. The truly unique and delicious taste of Michter’s US 1 Toasted Barrel Finish Bourbon represents a remarkable achievement given that it is Kentucky Straight Bourbon with nothing extra added or done except placement in a second toasted barrel.
- Whiskey Type: Straight Bourbon distilled from select American Corn.
- Product: Limited release.
- Bottling Strength: 91.4 Proof (45.7% alcohol by volume).
- Initial Cooperage: Toasted and fire-charred, new American oak barrels
- Finishing Cooperage: Once the US 1 Bourbon has reached maturity, it is moved for an additional aging period before bottling to a custom barrel that is assembled from 18 month air dried wood and then toasted but not charred.
Couldn't load pickup availability