Blanton's Straight From The Barrel Bourbon
Not only one of the world’s best bourbons but Blanton's Straight from the Barrel is also one of the world’s best whiskeys. Created for connoisseurs familiar with cask strength whiskeys, this enormous taste profile reaches depths of flavor found only in the rarest of spirits. The high alcohol by volume is intense and powerful yet inviting. The complexity of rye, caramel, oak, honey and vanilla coat your palate followed by a legendary finish. Straight from the barrel is best served neat or with a splash of water. Un-filtered, un-cut, unbelievable.
- Type: Bourbon Whiskey
- Recipe: Corn - Rye - Malted Barley
- Mash Type: Sour
- Still Proof: 70% Alcohol by Volume - 140 proof
- Entry Proof: 62.5% Alcohol by Volume - 125 proof
- Warehouse: H
- Barrel Type: White Oak
- Maker: Independent Stave
- Staves: 6-month air dry
- Treatment: #4 Char
- Filtration: Non-Chill Filtered
- Bottle Proof: Alcohol by Volume varies
- Color: Deep Dark Amber
- Nose: Powerful, marked by Honey, Wooded Vanilla, Spices, Tobacco, and Fudge.
- Palate Entry: Full, Rich, and Creamy marked by Citrus, Butter, Spice, Honey, and Heavy Oak.
- Finish: Long, with Peaches and Citrus, leading to a soft Buttery Chocolate aftertaste.
Thank you for submitting a review!
Your input is very much appreciated. Share it with your friends so they can enjoy it too!
Be the first to review this item